30 ago 2016

DIY Felt Gingerbread Man Ornaments


Hello everyone! 
If you are one of the two people in the world who read my blog then you already know I change the theme of my christmas tree every year. Usually I start making everything on September/October but this year I started earlier (July) doing my christmas ornaments. The reason why is that I have a little bun on the oven and we´re expecting him for the first week of January! 

I´m doing all my ornaments a few months ahead just in case he decides to arrives a little sooner, and also because I assume I´ll be too huge and swollen on December





I already finished these cute little ones and I just want to let you know I´m preparing a video tutorial for you in case you wanna make them too! Doing videos is sooo haaaard! They take ages to upload but I´m really excited to share my diy projects with you! Stay tuned! :)


.
This is my first tutorial ever! So please excuse my terrible accent and the bad quality :S :S :S I´ll get better soon! Hope you like it :D





0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.