14 nov 2016

Christmas Tree 2016: Gingerbread time


It´s ready! 
I am so tired and swollen because of my pregnancy that I took me 6 days to put the tree this year! But I did it! As you can see there are all my projects and DIY from previous posts. I already had the rest of the ornaments, some from previous trees and some from last year Christmas sales.

I love how colorful and bright it looks. I ended up adding some pink and yellow balls that I didn´t planned to use but turned out looking great! 

I like the overall look of the tree. I never feel completly satisfy with my Christmas Trees but I think the more I get into design and craft my christmas ornaments I become a little better at doing it. This is my sixth christmas tree and  if you look at my past trees you can see a lot of flaws but I just have the feeling that I´m better now that what I was 5 years ago...
Can you imagine how would look my tenth Christmas Tree? :)

What do you think of my diy projects for this Christmas Tree?
Let me know what you think on a comment below!

Happy Holidays!
























0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.